PeapodMats | Large (90cm x 150cm)
USES for Adults: Incontinence, Co-sleeping, Pregnancy Mat, Menstruation, Post Surgery
- USES for Children: Tummy Time Mat, Changing Mat, Playpen Mat, Potty Training Mat
100% LEAKPROOF: Keeps bed sheets, mattress and furniture surfaces dry.
- REUSABLE: Up to 500+ washes. Less expensive than buying the $10–$20 plastic protectors that need to be replaced regularly.
- STAYS IN PLACE WITHOUT FLAPS, STRAPS or VELCRO® : No shifting or moving. No need to tuck or wrap around the mattress.
- SOFT, BREATHABLE COTTON TOP: Comfortable to sleep on, with NO "plastic crinkle" sound or "cold vinyl" feel.
- BREATHABLE: Reduces overheating, skin irritants or other skin sensitivities.
- HASSLE-FREE: No special washing instructions; regular wash and dry. Can be tumbled dried.
LAB-TESTED, AND CONTAINS NO PVC, VINYL OR LATEX:
PeapodMats® consist of:
Top: 100% cotton (Terry cotton).
Middle: Polyester wadding.
Bottom: Coated polyester for waterproofing. PeapodMats® feature TPU waterproof coating and are certified by an independent third-party lab to be free of lead, cadmium, mercury and all phthalates. PeapodMats® are a green solution for the environment!
- Weight: 1.3kg
How do PeapodMats work?
What size should I choose?
Medium - toddler and single beds, up to 4 years old
- Large - single and double beds, anyone over 4 years old, co-sleeping
- Medium PeapodMat is strongly recommended up to 3-4 years of age, depending on the size of your child and bed size.
What are PeapodMats made of?
PeapodMats is made with POD-TEX™technology - a unique triple-layer design to create a leakproof, breathable and reusable bedwetting/incontinence mat. The PeapodMat is a unique combination of 3 layers that creates a super-absorbent, breathable, waterproof mat.
- TOP LAYER - Breathable terry cotton. Grid stitched to prevent bunching.
- MID LAYER - Polyester wadding. To absorb and disperse moisture.
- UNDER LAYER - TPU coated polyester for waterproofing and to grip to surfaces. PeapodMats® ' TPU waterproof coating are certified by an independent third-party lab to be free of lead, cadmium, mercury and all phthalates. PeapodMats® are a green solution for the environment!
Best position for PeapodMat?
- We highly recommend that the PeapodMat be placed slightly under the pillow.
How much can PeapodMat absorb?
Does PeapodMat work on all surfaces?