Ezpz | Mini Cup + Straw Training System (Individual) (12 months +)
Learning to drink from a straw is an important developmental milestone that develops lip rounding and promotes speech development. The ezpz Mini Cup + Straw Training System teaches toddlers to drink from an open cup and safely learn to use a straw.
- Soft silicone protect toddlers' developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Mini size for mini hands
- Non-slip grip
- Safe to use with cold, warm, and hot foods or liquids
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking position
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Straw opening supports thick and thin liquids
- Sensory bumps on straw provide tactile awareness to activate lip rounding and decrease tongue suckling
- Straw curvature promotes lip and jaw closure for safe sipping
- Short straw length helps strengthen breath support and encourages nose breathing
- The rounded lid provides tactile input and stability
- Sensory bumps on the lid improve grip for removal
- Volume: 4 oz
- Silicone + Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate, and latex-free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (will not wear, fade or corrode)
As long as the air can't get underneath the mat, all ezpz mats are self-sealing and cannot be released by pulling on the plate or bowl. This includes wood, laminate, stone, and glass surfaces.
Note: if you have a tiled or wood surface that has holes, divots, or fractures (e.g., a farm table) the suction function will not work as well. Also, it is critical that the back of the mat is clean and free of lint and dust.
To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Download our product catalogue
Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use. Wash with warm soapy water or place in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred). If soap/food stains appear, rewash or wipe with white vinegar.
Can I use this in the microwave, oven, or dishwasher?
All of our silicone products are safe to use in the microwave. They are oven safe, too (up to 350 degrees). They are also dishwasher safe, though we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
What if I see soap or water spots on my mat after washing?
In order to avoid this issue, we recommend using the steam and dry settings on your dishwasher and increasing the distance between the mat(s) and other dishes (space will allow the dishwasher to clean the detergent thoroughly). If there are still spots, you can wipe the mat with a wet washcloth or with white vinegar and hot water. Additionally, be aware that phosphate-free dishwashing detergents may cause silicone dishes to end up with water spots or hold onto certain smells / tastes. It’s not considered a risk to your children, and adding some white vinegar or a non-toxic rinse aid to your wash cycle can solve it.
What is the best way to store ezpz products?
Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls and plates! The Happy Mat's silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table. You can also stack 2-3 Happy Bowls. When filled with food, Mini Mats and Mini Bowls aren't as "stackable" due to the smaller dimensions of the mat.