Books | Wonderfully Imperfect, You and Me (Buddings)
A children's story about self-acceptance
This story is about a child’s fears of losing her parent’s love if she is not good or smart enough. The parent’s response delivers a powerful message of embracing our mistakes as part of learning and growing, loving each other despite imperfections and striving to be the best versions of ourselves.
- Self-acceptance – Knowing that the child is loved despite being imperfect
- Good-enough parenting – Rather than focusing solely on the child, we also address how the parent can be imperfect
- Rupture & repair – Working through disagreements & knowing that good can come after bad. The strength of a relationship is not in avoiding conflict, but in having the ability to work through the conflict.
This book is for:
- Building the trust that allows the child to turn to their caretaker even when they make mistakes
Ages: 3 – 6 years
- Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 0.3 cm
- 38 pages