Books | Habbi: Book of Family
With our Book of Family, kids experience different family structures - from multigenerational, to single-parent, to blended families and more. This book also has a family tree, reminding kids how to address different family members - for example, in Chinese, names for maternal vs paternal grandparents, uncles and aunts on different sides of the family - are different, and it's so hard to keep track!
Book type: Sentence book
Spreads: Traditional nuclear, Multigenerational, LGBTQ, Single-parent, Adoptive , Blended, Family tree
Every inch is tappable:
- Tap left-side sentences: To hear it read aloud
- Tap right-side boxes: To hear vocabulary, objects in scene
- Tap the characters: To hear their expressions and conversation
- Tap the rest of the illustration: Explore the environments the family is in
- Tap white space: For a fun musical tune!
Size: 25 cm x 25 cm
- English-Chinese (Simplified with pinyin)
Reading Wand sold separately
Learn Chinese with Habbi Habbi Books: