Ezpz | Tiny Cup (4 months +)
*Pre-order will take 3-5 working days for us to send for delivery.
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Tiny Cup Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.5 in
- Silicone + Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate, and latex-free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (will not wear, fade or corrode)
ezpz Tiny Line Developmental Milestones Printable
Click to download a FREE printable to track your little one’s milestones with this product!
Download our product catalogue
Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use. Wash with warm soapy water or place in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred). If soap/food stains appear, rewash or wipe with white vinegar.
Can I use this in the microwave, oven, or dishwasher?
All of our silicone products are safe to use in the microwave. They are oven safe, too (up to 350 degrees). They are also dishwasher safe, though we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
What if I see soap or water spots on my mat after washing?
In order to avoid this issue, we recommend using the steam and dry settings on your dishwasher and increasing the distance between the mat(s) and other dishes (space will allow the dishwasher to clean the detergent thoroughly). If there are still spots, you can wipe the mat with a wet washcloth or with white vinegar and hot water. Additionally, be aware that phosphate-free dishwashing detergents may cause silicone dishes to end up with water spots or hold onto certain smells / tastes. It’s not considered a risk to your children, and adding some white vinegar or a non-toxic rinse aid to your wash cycle can solve it.
What is the best way to store ezpz products?
Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls and plates! The Happy Mat's silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table. You can also stack 2-3 Happy Bowls. When filled with food, Mini Mats and Mini Bowls aren't as "stackable" due to the smaller dimensions of the mat.