Books | Mandarin Prodigies: Chinese Flashcards (Animals)
30 Flash cards on Animals
Designed by a Montessori Mum for the Children to learn Chinese effectively.
- MANDARIN FLASH CARDS DESIGNED BY MONTESSORI TEACHER. These flash cards help parents to increase Chinese conversation between children and parents, grandparents, educators. Great for bilingual Chinese families and non-Chinese speaking families to learn Chinese in a fun & engaging way by SEEING, HEARING and MATCHING the cards.
- EFFECTIVE LANGUAGE LEARNING. Unique and effective dual language approach of teaching, ideal for children. Montessori inspired help children learn quickly and promote a love of learning. Use flash cards to learn the name of animals and increase their Chinese vocabulary.
- LARGE PRINT & PREMIUM CARDS The premium flash cards feature 30 animals and their sounds. Help your children to learn Chinese mandarin by seeing, hearing and matching the words.
- CARD HOLDER AND LABEL CARDS INCLUDED. The package contains 30 Animal Flash cards with Chinese characters, pinyin, 30 matching label cards and a card holder. The card holder can be used for displaying the cards the more children see the cards the more they learn
Use three simple steps of INTRODUCTION, IDENTIFICATION
- 30 premium and colourful animal flash cards.
- Large Chinese characters printed on the cards, make it easier for children to see and learn it.
- Use flash cards to learn the name of animals and increase their Chinese vocabulary.
- Use matching label cards as hands-on activity to help children learn to recognise Chinese characters, great for older children to practise and remember what they learned.
- These flash cards help parents to increase Chinese conversation with children, building up their Chinese vocabulary in a fun & engaging way.
This pack includes: 30 premium flash cards (10x15cm), 30 premium label cards (3x6cm),1 wooden card holder (15cm).
The flash cards are laminated and round cornered for safety and durability. Designed in Australia. Printed in China. Recommended age 3+ Caution: Children 3 years and under should be supervised when using cards. Cards should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.
About Manadarin Prodigies:
Mandarin Prodigies is founded by JuanJuan Kristin Yu, a mother of 3 with the aim to help children learn Chinese. Armed with an Diploma in Montessori Early Childhood, Mandarin Prodigies Chinese learning materials are inspired by Montessori methods. Mandarin Prodigies products aim to empower parents to make Chinese learning with your kids playful, fun and rewarding. It is never too early to show Chinese characters to our children and expose them to its language. Our vision is to see children love the language and use the resources to learn Chinese naturally. 帮助我们的孩子热爱中文，轻松学中文。